Sunday 11 December 2011

What have you learnt from your audience feedback?

Here are some examples of the sort of feedback that I received;


Here are a combination of the key words that I received throughout all of my feedback;


Feedback has been a very important aspect when it comes to ensuring that my media products are done to the best way possible. It allows me to understand what the audience like and what will attract them to the product.
From my feedback I have learnt that just because you have a theme doesn't mean that everything to do with your media products has to follow that theme, variety is also a good thing. I learnt this when trying to keep everything very simplistic, however this made it look more childish and less professional, this was particularly clear in my Digipak feedback.
I have also learnt to take on board to good points that is offered in my feedback and continue to emphasise on them, this became mainly clear from my music video and Digipak feedback with the colours and the crawling, and then the colour and use of images. However it has been consistently clear throughout all of my media products when it comes to the use of imagery, colour and boldness, and relating to the title.
My magazine advert feedback allowed me to make drastic changes and completely change my aim, instead of looking to keep it simple but yet eye catching, I was more looking towards the outcome of it staying in relation to the title through colour and the use of imagery but at the same time looking for it to be sophisticated and elegant.
My feedback allowed me to understand what was good about my media products and encouraged me to work on emphasising on them. And it also helped me to notice the faults that I had made, and therefore to make the correct altercations in order for my media products to be of better quality.

No comments:

Post a Comment