Thursday 1 December 2011

Brainstom


I began by lookig at the four main factors that will influence a great deal on the outcme of my music video.
Beginning with whether or not my music video is to be performanced based or to follow a storyline. I evaluated what would be best and came down to the conlusion tha i would stick with it being performance based as it wuld sui the style a lot more than what a narrative would.
Costume and theme is a very important aspect of planning for my music video, however every idea flowed in the direction of it giving off a wacky and different impression to the audience, and also ensuring colour.
This then closely links into the location and setting, as to where my filming is to be done, after doing my shot by shot analysis of a similar music video inspiration, i plan to follow the guidelines of having three/four different settings/locations with the same amount of outit changes. And as thre is no narrative what so ever, i feel that the location is something that i would have to ensure links to the lyrics of the song so that it is not completely irrelevant.
The shot by shot analyis has very much influenced my planning for the filming and editing, as i look for similar features with fast cuts throughout to give the impression of it being at fast pace, and there being a variety of different camera angles and shots. I also would like the editing to be done effectively with it being very muh performance based, as i go for a wacky theme, the editing should help represent this, this may be done through colour changes of the shots, or adding effects.

No comments:

Post a Comment